Update: New Election Map Adopted January 19, 2023
The Board completed the districting process with the adoption of Map 110 on January 19, 2023. You can see the adopted map as a PDF map that you can print out or as an interactive map where you can type in your address and see which election division you reside.
Below and at the links above is the information posted during the districting process, preserved for future reference:
The Conejo Recreation & Park District, like dozens of special districts across the state, is making a change in how voters elect its Board of Directors. Beginning in 2024, voters will vote for one Director who lives in their division. This will replace the current system of at-large district-wide elections in which voters have the ability to vote for all Board of Directors.
We need your help to make this change and draw new Board of Director divisions!
One of our primary goals when drawing divisions is to draw lines that respect neighborhoods, history, and geographical elements. So we want to know: What do you consider the boundaries of your neighborhood?
How to participate?
Share your specific thoughts, draw a map, or attend an upcoming workshop to get involved!
- Submit written testimony about your community, the process, or a specific map to email@example.com.
- Click here to see the calendar of workshops and public hearings at which you can speak about your community, the process or a specific map.
At the hearings and workshops, we want you to:
- Share your story
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest
- Explain why districting is relevant to your community
- Share your opinions of the draft maps
- Talk to your neighbors and local organizations